Sounds like the final installment of the Twilight series, but it’s just what’s happening in the sky these few days.
What with being stuck on an airplane and living in a light-polluted city, I didn’t get to partake. Hopefully you people had a better time of it.
So, the end of the world notwithstanding, things keep rotating and moving about. Ain’t that sumthin’.
- Jupiter and the Winter Hexagon (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- Earth closest to sun on January 1-2, 2013 (earthsky.org)
- The ‘Comet of the Century’ … and other night-sky highlights for 2013 (cosmiclog.nbcnews.com)
- Quadrantid meteors in moonlight before dawn January 3 (earthsky.org)
- Sun & Space Anomalies – Re: Quadrantids Meteor Shower Will Compete With the Moon (disclose.tv)